Help & Support
Whether you’re looking for contact information for our customer service, quick troubleshooting tips from our FAQ or resources to continue learning, we’ve got you covered.
The following information is provided to better assist you in understanding Totelcom bills.
- Bills will be issued monthly and are due upon receipt. They cover the local service charge for one month in advance from the date of the bill, and long distance charges for the previous toll billing period.
- Totelcom prepares and sends out statements to be in the hands of its customers on the first day of each month. If the bill is not paid on time, a “Reminder Notice” is mailed to the customer. If the bill is still not paid when the new bills are prepared, the amount due will appear on the bill as a previous balance. A “Disconnect Notice” is then mailed shortly after the new bill, specifying a date by which the past due amount must be paid to avoid disconnection or interruption of service.
- If service is disconnected because of non-payment, a reconnect fee will be charged and a security deposit may be required before service is restored. If you’re unable to pay your bill on time, please contact the office to make acceptable payment arrangements.
- Totelcom’s credit and collection policy is lenient but is strictly enforced. Much of the policy is driven by the fact that Totelcom must pay the long-distance telephone companies at the end of each month for all long-distance calls that Totelcom bills for these Companies. This occurs whether or not Totelcom collects from its customers for the long-distance calls.
- The end result is that a bill can go unpaid for approximately 40 days before service is disconnected.
- As always, please direct any questions to the Totelcom business office.
For any questions concerning your bill please call your Customer Service Representative at 254-893-1000.
Totelcom Learning Center is offering free instruction/lessons to individuals who don’t know how to use a computer or simply want to enhance their technology skills when it comes to a computer, email, or Internet.
The Learning Center is available by appointment any day for specific questions you may have regarding your smartphone, tablet, laptop, etc. Please dial 254-893-2336 and leave a voice mail message with your name and contact number. If more convenient, email comments or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to Connect?
Let’s see what phone and internet plans are available in your area.